- NTH-Bottom Up Project - Experimental Methods in Computational Algebra
- DFG Research project - Geometry of Moduli Spaces
- DAAD project (VIGONI) - Geometric and Arithmetic Properties of Calabi-Yau Varieties (with Università degli studi di Milano)
- INTAS - Singularities, Bifurcations and Monodromy
[Homepage of the project]
- DFG: Funding of the Research Stay of Prof. Dr. S. M. Gusein-Zade (April/May 2008)
- DFG Research Programme "Global Methods in complex geometry" (SPP 1094)
- EAGER - European Algebraic Geometry Research Network (EU-Projekt HPRN-CT-2000-00099)
- DAAD Exchange programme with Bath University, UK (ARC Programme 313)
- INTAS - Singularity Theory and Bifurcations
- ERC Starting Grant - Arithmetic of algebraic surfaces
- DFG Research Project (Mercator Fellow) - "Invariants of singularities with group action"
- DFG Priority program Representation theory (SPP 1388)
- DFG Priority program Algorithmic and Experimental Methods in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory (SPP 1489)
DFG Priority program Representation theory (SPP 1388)
Project "Homological Mirror Symmetry for Singularities" (W. Ebeling):
The primary objective of the project is to study homological mirror symmetry for singularities in order to gain, by means of representation theory, a better understanding of some mysterious phenomena discovered in singularity theory such as for example the McKay correspondence and Arnold's strange duality.
DFG Priority program Algorithmic and Experimental Methods in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory (SPP 1489)
Projekt "Algorithmic methods for arithmetic surfaces and regular, minimal models" (A. Frühbis-Krüger, joint with Florian Heß, Magdeburg):
The aim of this project is the development and implementation of algorithms for the computation of regular, minimal and canonical models of arithmetic surfaces. Such algorithms can be applied for instance in the investigation of the Birch-Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture, the classification of special fibers and the computation of Mordell-Weil groups of jacobians.