Research Training Group 1463 "Analysis, Geometry and String Theory"
See the Homepage of the graduate school (2008-2017)
ERC Starting Grant "SURFARI"
Arithmetic of algebraic surfaces (2011-2016)
- DFG Research project - Geometry of Moduli Spaces
- INTAS - Singularities, Bifurcations and Monodromy
[Homepage of the project]
- DFG Priority Programme "Global Methods in complex geometry" (SPP 1094)
- EAGER - European Algebraic Geometry Research Network (EU-Projekt HPRN-CT-2000-
- INTAS - Singularity Theory and Bifurcations
- DFG Research Project (Mercator Fellow) - "Invariants of singularities with group action"
- DFG Priority Programme Representation theory (SPP 1388) - "Homological Mirror Symmetry for Singularities"
- DFG Priority Programme Algorithmic and Experimental Methods in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory (SPP 1489) - Algorithmic methods for arithmetic surfaces and regular, minimal models
- DAAD project (VIGONI) - Geometric and Arithmetic Properties of Calabi-Yau Varieties (with Università degli studi di Milano)
- DAAD Exchange programme with Bath University, UK (ARC Programme 313)
DFG Priority program Representation theory (SPP 1388)
Project "Homological Mirror Symmetry for Singularities" (W. Ebeling):
The primary objective of the project is to study homological mirror symmetry for singularities in order to gain, by means of representation theory, a better understanding of some mysterious phenomena discovered in singularity theory such as for example the McKay correspondence and Arnold's strange duality.
DFG Priority program Algorithmic and Experimental Methods in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory (SPP 1489)
Projekt "Algorithmic methods for arithmetic surfaces and regular, minimal models" (A. Frühbis-Krüger, joint with Florian Heß, Magdeburg):
The aim of this project is the development and implementation of algorithms for the computation of regular, minimal and canonical models of arithmetic surfaces. Such algorithms can be applied for instance in the investigation of the Birch-Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture, the classification of special fibers and the computation of Mordell-Weil groups of jacobians.